Home Master Warranty Plan
What is a Home Warranty Plan?
Commonly referred to as a Home Warranty, a Home Warranty Plan is a service agreement that provides repairs and replacement services for your home’s eligible major systems and appliances after the manufacturer’s or builder’s warranty expires. When your covered items fail, a home warranty provides valuable coverage where your home owner’s insurance policy doesn’t apply. Thirty day waiting period and deductible apply. See contract for additional conditions and limitations.
Why a Home Master Warranty Plan?
- Protection for your covered items against the cost of repairs for covered mechanical/electrical breakdowns resulting from manufacturer defects or normal wear and tear.
- Systems and appliances of all ages
- Systems and appliances of all brands
- Systems and appliances regardless of where they were purchased
- Convenient automatic billing
- Cancel at any time
Why Choose a Home Master Warranty Plan?
The Home Master Warranty is backed by one of the strongest insurers in the industry, rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best. Specializing in customer service, as an A+ rated and accredited company by the Better Business Bureau, you can rest assured that you are getting excellent support to go along with quality protection.