Important Contract Terms
- FOR HOME WARRANTY PLAN: Certain types of property, systems, and appliances (or components thereof) are not eligible or are excluded from coverage. See the “Properties Eligible” and “Description of Covered Items” sections in the Contract for details.
- Limit of Liability – Home Warranty Plans: Maximum amount Contract will pay for all claims will not exceed $5,000 per consecutive 12-month period. Per-claim limits apply, which are the lesser of a) current fair market value of item or b) a set dollar limit ($500 to $2,500, depending on the item). See “Limit of Liability” section of the Contract for complete details.
- FOR FUTURE PROOF PLAN: Certain devicesand/or equipment are not eligible or are excluded from coverage. See the “What is Covered” and “Exclusions” sections in the Contract for details.
- Limit of Liability – Future Proof Plan: Maximum amount Contract will pay for all claims will not exceed $5,000 per consecutive 12-month period. Per-claim limits apply, which are the lesser of a) current fair market value of item or b) a set dollar limit ($750 to $2,000, depending on the item). See “Limit of Liability” section of the Contract for complete details.
- FOR MOBILE PROTECTION PLAN: Certain devicesand/or equipment are not eligible are excluded from coverage. See the “What is Covered” and “Exclusions (What is Not Covered)” sections in the Contract for details.
- Limit of Liability –Mobile Protection Plan: this Contract contains limits on claims that will be covered that apply per consecutive 12-month period. You may make an unlimited number of Claims until you reach the current MSRP of an equivalent replacement device. Replacement of the device is at the discretion of the administrator. The plan will only provide for replacement of, at most, one device during the 12-month period.
- Does not cover repairs or replacements of any item covered by other currently in-force insurance, warranties or guarantees, including manufacturer’s, contractor’s, builder’s, distributor’s, or home warranty.
- You are required to pay the deductible amount, per claim, upon initial claim approval.
- 30-day waiting period applies, beginning on the date you purchase your Contract. After the waiting period, your coverage begins immediately (unless, for defined failures, time remains on the manufacturer’s warranty, in which case coverage begins once the manufacturer’s warranty expires).
- Both annually-billed and monthly-billed coverage will automatically renew as long as your payment is received on or before the due date, unless Contract is cancelled by you or the Administrator.
- You must perform all routine maintenance and/or cleaning for your covered device/appliance/system (as applicable), per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Contract does not cover maintenance costs or breakdowns caused by a lack of maintenance.
- Submitting a claim does not automatically mean that the breakdown is covered. For a claim to be considered, you must contact the Administrator first.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered. See the exclusions provision section in Contract for a complete list of what is not covered.
- You can cancel the Contract at any time by notifying the Administrator. See the “Cancellation” section in Contract for the applicable refund policy.
- Coverage under Contract is not transferable.
- Additional provisions apply in certain states. See the “Special State Requirements” section in Contract for details.
Payment & Communication Terms
- You are authorizing AMT Warranty Corp. or its payment vendor to charge, each month or each year, the account you provided on the billing information page for the price of coverage shown in the Cart Summary. You agree that you are the card/account holder or an authorized user of the account you provided. You may cancel your consent to coverage/consent to payment of charges by calling (888)-255-3762.
- You also authorize AMT Warranty Corp. and/or its affiliates to send documents and other communications, in connection with your coverage, to you electronically.